May 28, 2017
In this episode we talk to Matt
Heinz, dad of three young children and marketing and sales
guru. He's a best selling author and listed on numbers
top 50 lists of the most influential marketers in the United
- How his marketing expertise set him up to be a good parent
- His key principles for being a better parent - (1) Empathy and
Affection and (2) Spending Quality Time With Each Child Each Day
- Real life after bringing home his first baby
- His favorite children's books
- His go to activities with his children
- How we can escape some parenting marketing traps
- How to make homemade bacon....!
- And more...!
- Listen now.
Read the article at www.parentingjournal.org
See more about Matt Heinz at Heinz Marketing
Check out Matt's most recent book Full Funnel
Marketing here now.